There are several different ways to help videos that aren't loading quite like they should:
• Clear your browser's cache and cookies. For more information on this, click HERE.
(Includes tips for Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Android, Opera, Mozilla SeaMonkey and
Konqueror, along with appropriate screen shots.)
• Make sure you have a high connection speed. Closing windows or tabs with loading or streaming content can help, too.
• Make sure your Flash is up-to-date. You can alway check your version of Flash and update it HERE.
• Try a different internet browser. For instance, if you're using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox or Chrome to see if that helps.
• Check your firewall or anti-virus program. Do you have Norton or are you behind a school firewall, for example? If so, you may need to allow the Flash player to access the external video file by adjusting some settings.
Finally, if your video is simply starting and stopping a lot (called "buffering"), try pausing the video until it has fully loaded.
Back to video